Real Name: Bianca Noel Piper
Location: Foley, Missouri
Date: March 10, 2005
Date of Birth: December 26, 1991
Weight: 185 lbs.
Marital Status: Single
Characteristics: Caucausian female with brown hair and eyes. She is diagnosed with ADHD and severe bipolar disorder. She has mood swings, aggressive tendencies, periodic anxiety attacks and difficulty with self-control as a result of her conditions. However, she often acts like a normal teenager and it might be difficult to tell if she's sick. She takes several daily medications and if she doesn't take them, she will become disoriented and have hallucinations. She may be in need of medical attention. She was last seen wearing a lime green blouse, a gray Adidas hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers.
Details: Bianca Noel Piper is a thirteen-year-old girl living in Foley, Missouri. On March 10, 2005, her mother dropped her off at McIntosh Hill Road, a mile from their home. she had been having anger management problems and had a meltdown triggered by being asked to do chores on the day of her disappearance. Her therapist advised her mother to drive her a distance from home and make her walk back alone to deal with her aggression. On this day, she had asked to be dropped off further from home than before, but on this day, she never made it home. Her mother reported her missing at 8:20pm.
Bianca had been carrying a flashlight at the time she disappeared. Investigators first believed she had become lost on her way home but an extensive search for her found no trace of her. She had no history of running away from home, and investigators believe she's been abducted.
Suspects: Local felon Michael Devlin was considered a suspect in this case, but the police have yet to rule him out as one. Bianca's parents have been done so.
- This case has not been featured on Unsolved Mysteries, but it was suspected of being connected to that of Angie Housman.
- It was also profiled on America’s Most Wanted and Missing.
Results: Unsolved. Bianca's father passed away in 2009, but her mother has since moved to St. Charles, Missouri. She and her sister continue to look for her, but her case remains unsolved.
- Biance Piper Facebook Page
- Bianca Piper on the Charley Project
- Bianca Piper on the Doe Network
- Bianca Piper on the NCMEC website
- Family marking 10th anniversary of missing Foley girl with fading hope - March 7, 2015
- 'You think about it every day' | 13 years since Bianca Piper disappeared - March 10, 2018
- After 14 years, mother has renewed hope missing daughter could be found - April 4, 2019
- TapTalk Discussion (Includes News Articles)
- Websleuths Discussion (Includes News Articles)