Real Name: David Buller
Nicknames: None Known
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Date: January 18, 2001
Details: Fifty-year-old art professor David Buller was found stabbed to death in his office. Despite his office being in an area that receives heavy foot traffic and a baby shower in the floor below his office, no witnesses have come forward in David's death.
Suspects: None Known. The Family does believe David was murdered by someone he knew.
Extra Notes: The case was featured on the fifth episode of the Unsolved Mysteries podcast, which was released on March 17, 2021. The case was profiled on To Catch a Killer.
- David Buller on Unsolved.com
- Friends of Dave Buller website
- No Suspects in Professor's Stabbing Death
- Professor's death a hard case - February 3, 2001
- Art teacher's unsolved murder still haunts family - January 17, 2011
- Family hopes new evidence will solve cold case murder - January 18, 2014
- New TV show uncovers leads in University of Toronto cold case - February 26, 2014
- Cold Case: The David Buller Story - March 2, 2014
- Who killed university professor David Buller? Buller was murdered in the middle of the day in his office, but no one saw anything. - October 1, 2015