Case File: Hockomock Swamp
Location: Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Description: Hockomock Swamp is a vast wetland encompassing much of the northern part of Southeastern Massachusetts. It covers 16,950-acres (6,859 ha) and is considered the largest freshwater swamp in the state, acting as a natural flood control mechanism for the region. Due to purported paranormal activity in the area, the area is also known as the "Bridgewater Triangle."
Background: Coming Up
Investigations: Coming Up
Extra Notes: This case was featured on the fourth episode of Unsolved Mysteries podcast, released on March 10, 2021.
- Hockomock Swamp on Unsolved.com
- Hockomock Swamp on Wikipedia
- Tales from the swamp - October 30, 2005
- Hockomock Swamp can be a devil of a time, especially around Halloween - October 31, 2011
- Indie Showcase: The Bridgewater Triangle - December 19, 2013