Real Name: Jeramy Carl Burt
Nicknames: None Known.
Location: Boise, Idaho
Date: February 11, 2007
Date of Birth: June 18, 1973
Weight: 197 Pounds
Marital Status: Divorced
Characteristics: Caucasian male with Brown hair and Hazel Eyes. Jeramy has two scars, one on his knee and one on the left side of his chest that is two inches long. Jeramy was diagnosed with ADHD when he was a child.
Details: Jeramy was last seen in Boise, Idaho at 10:30PM on February 11, 2007 after leaving his father's, Van, home to visit a friend's home and never returned. Shortly after his disappearance, his ex-wife, Kim George, received a text message from Jeremy stating that he planned to disappear and start a new life. Based on the wording and the context of the text message, Kim did not believe that Jeramy had sent the message. In May 2007, Jeramy's burned out red Mercury Cougar was found in an extremely remote desert area in Idaho, 45 miles north of the Nevada state line. No evidence was found as to his whereabouts.
It is worth noting that he had an affair with his attorney, Jeannie I. Braun and had testified against her involving illegal activity that she had been involved in. As a result of his testimony, she was disbarred and charged with several felonies.
Extra Notes: This case was not featured on Unsolved Mysteries. Jeramy's disappearance was profiled on the show, Disappeared.
Results: Unsolved. Kim George has since passed away in 2016.
- Jeramy's case on the Charley Project
- Jeramy's case on Missing Veterans
- American Falls man missing since 2007: Mother believes he was the victim of foul play - March 28, 2014
- Police still searching for Boise man who disappeared 10 years ago - February 10, 2017
- Idaho family seeks answers in 11-year search for Jeramy Burt - February 18, 2018
- Case of missing man with ties to S.E. Idaho gets national attention - February 18, 2018