Real Name: Kathy Lynn Grover Blentlinger
Nicknames: None known
Location: Mt. Sterling, Illinois
Date: November 9, 2007
Details: Kathy Blentlinger was killed in an arson fire that destroyed her home.
Suspects: Suzy Glover, a sister-in-law of Kathy. Kathy believed Suzy was stalking her.
Extra Notes: This case was featured on the seventeenth episode of the Unsolved Mysteries podcast, which was released on June 9, 2021
Results: Unsolved. Kathy's mother passed away in 2020 without seeing resolution in her daughter's death.
- Kathy Blentlinger on Unsolved.com
- Mt. Sterling fatal fire - November 9, 2007
- Mt. Sterling fire death ruled homicide - June 30, 2008
- Arson case still smolders in Mount Sterling - November 30, 2013
- Homicide of Kathy Blentlinger unsolved eight years later - February 19, 2015
- Unsolved homicide of Kathy Blentlinger in Mt. Sterling - February 19, 2015
- Kathy Blentlinger on Find a Grave
- Obituary of Kathy's mother