Real Name: Paula J. Carbo Kalosky
Location: Stonington, Connecticut
Date: February 13, 1999
Details: Paula Kalosky was found dead in her Connecticut home by her husband, Robert. Her death was initially classified as a suicide. Disbelieving of the ruling of his sister's death, John Carbo sets out to prove his sister was murdered. Through his efforts, Paula's death was reclassified as Undetermined. Interest in the case was renewed when Robert's third wife, Sandra, was found dead in the same home as Paula in 2018.
Suspects: Robert Kalosky. John Carbo believes that Robert murdered Paula to be Sandra and avoid a divorce.
Extra Notes: This case was featured on the sixteenth episode of the Unsolved Mysteries podcast, which was released on June 2, 2021.
- Paula Kalosky on Unsolved.com
- After Recent Homicide, State Police Reviewing 1999 Death At Same Home - March 30, 2018
- Connecticut Lawyer Appears on National Television Accusing East Haddam Man of Murder - May 24, 2018
- Connecticut Man Denied His Murdered Wife's Life Insurance Policy - October 15, 2019
- Paula Kalosky at Find a Grave